Payroll Administrator - Urgent 6 month Fixed Term
Great opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to support the payroll function for a Technology Company, Warwick
Technology Company, Warwick
Payroll Administrator, Warwick (6 Month FTC)
* Experience of working within payroll administration.
* Understanding of payroll and HR Systems.
* Knowledge of current payroll legislation.
* Effective use/knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Able to work effectively in a team.
* Efficient organisation skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
* Effective communicator.
* Ability to prioritise.
* Entering data into the payroll database or HR system for maintaining accurate records, i.e. absence, overtime etc.
* Input of P11d data onto benefits system.
* Resolve payroll queries where possible and escalate where necessary.
* Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels of the business.
* Good working knowledge of PAYE, NIC and statutory payments such as SSP, SMP, SPP.
* Maintain filing.
* Ensuring all payroll deadlines are achieved.
Keen attention to detail
Willing to learn
Previous experience in similar role
Previous experience in HR would be beneficial
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80372203