Beauty Spa Therapists
Qualified Beauty Spa Therapists to join a family run award winning hotel group for a fabulous career!
They offer their Therapists the opportunity to progress as well as personal and financial rewards.
From their Company Pension Scheme, preferential hotel rates and discount high street store cards, to a fabulous sense of belonging – they offer more than everyday job satisfaction.
This leisure resort is just a minutes from the A49 and Whitchurch Train Station making it an easy commute.
They have vacancies for a variety of hours -minimum 16 hours a week - flexibility is essential and will include weekend work.
Ofering a competitive salary and generous benefits package this is a fantastic opportunity!
As a Beauty Spa Therapist your role can be physically demanding or calmly hypnotic. Working with leading skincare products, amid superb surroundings,you will need to put clients at ease, so great communications skills are required for those who like to chat whilst being pampered.
Exuding confidence, having high standards and taking a pride in your own appearance is essential.
Reporting to the Spa Manager the successful applicants will need to have the following qualifications:
- NVQ level 3 in Beauty or equivalent
- Welcoming and professional approach to guests
- Passion for exceeding guest expectation, first time, on time, every time
- Immaculate presentation standards in all that you do
- Experience in similar role and luxury environment is preferred
- Excellent communication skills with high standards of literacy, numeracy and office based computer systems
The Spa Therapist’s duties will include:
Preparation of Spa Therapy rooms before and after each treatment; effective reservation, treatment and retail enquiry handling; giving, receiving and handover of information; accurate billing and posting of revenue; maintaining a sparkling and relaxing environment at all times.
Benefits to you:
- Excellent training and development opportunities through the various in-house Training Programmes
- Discounted overnight accommodation rates at all companyHotels & Resorts for you, your family and your friends.
- 25% of all Elemis Spa Products & Treatments
- Complimentary Gym Membership
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays pro rota Annual staff social events, amongst many more...
A valid UK/ EU work permit is required.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80370512