We have a fantastic opportunity for a Purchasing Administrator to join an existing and dynamic Purchasing team.
- As a Purchasing Administrator you will be responsible for costing of Products and Orders.
- Liaising with Suppliers, Agents, Overseas Offices and Factories with regards to purchasing requirements
- Sourcing and chasing of product quotes to meet purchasing requirements
- Raising and management of Purchase Orders.
- General support to the buying team and purchasing department.
- Previous experience working within a purchasing department or sales/ purchasing administration role would be ideal
- Flexible, especially in busy periods preparing for tradeshows
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport
- Good numeracy skills
- Quick learner
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office skills)
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to work as part of a team or on own initiative, as required
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm
Salary: £16,000 - £17,000 per annum
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80368169