Staff Accountant - Manufacturing (Stafford)
Our client, a major manufacturer based in Stafford with a globally recognised brand, has just made available an immediate 9 month contract opportunity for a Staff Accountant to join their team.
Key Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant
Possible areas of responsibility are varied and of medium complexity and include:
- Interacting with multiple functional areas and levels of authority
- Performing financial result analysis to support continual improvement of business performance.
- Financial accounting, including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations,
- Working with Shared Services to review all transaction entries to ensure record accuracy and timeliness,
- Supporting Budget Preparation
- The development and maintenance of internal controls and procedures,
- Legal entity reporting;
Qualifications and Experience required for the Staff Accountant role
- Part Qualified (CIMA, ACCA or recognised equivalents) with relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experience of finance systems and good working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to take initiative in problem solving.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £28.00 to £31.00 /hour
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80384921