RGN or RMN Qualified Nurse
Qualified Registered Nurse RGN or RMN
We are proud to be working with a fantastic independent care home based in Bridgnorth. Our client is a well respected, brilliantly run organisation. They have recently had an extension and they are now looking for a further RGN or RMN qualified nurse to join their excellent team.
Your responsibilities as the RGN or RMN Qualified Nurse will include:
- Assessing and planning nursing care
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Providing emotional support to the residents, friends and families
- Observing and recording the conditions of patients
- Maintaining patient records
To be considered for this post you must have the following skills and qualifications:
* An active NMC Pin Number
* Be truly compassionate about elderly nursing
* Experience nursing with the Elderly
* Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Up to date with the NMC codes of practice
This position is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN Qualified Nurse to join a multidisciplinary team within this well-established nursing success story. With a great starting salary, exceptional benefits and working conditions, this is a great opportunity.
If this sounds like the type of vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call one of our consultants on ************ or register your details
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960294114