There is a fantastic opportunity for a Visual Merchandiser Field Based to join my clients Merchandising team who are a successful niche retailer trading throughout the UK and Northern Ireland.
- Production of seasonal range manuals for various profiles
- Produce weekly VM directives and communications for stores
- Prepare sales packs for weekly trade meetings
- Competitor windows photos
- Create and maintain the marketing calendar as required
- Weekly analysis of window sales
- Provide ad-hoc support to VM Manager and VM team
- Excellent understanding of MS Office programmes
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, In-Design packages
- Strong communication skills - ability to communicate with all staff to director level
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
The ideal candidate will have some previous VM experience either in store or field based. You will be required to stay away on store visits for most of each week - Monday to Friday and travel the country. A car and laptop will be provided. Candidates are required to have a full UK driving licence.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960290991