Commercial Gas Engineer
My client urgently require commercial bias gas engineers for contracts in and around Solihull area.
Weekly paid position
Wages Dependent on skills and qualifications
40 hours per week, Monday- Friday Plus inclusion on call out rota
This is a mobile role surrounding areas, where you will carry out maintenance, fault finding, repair and small installation work on all gas heating systems.
- Undertake gas work safely in compliance with gas-safe standards
- Complete suitable risk assessments prior under undertaking gas work and any other work and complete the appropriate documentation in full
- Diagnose faults on equipment and repair as necessary
- Record and report any risk, loss or defect to management for corrective action
- Ensure completion of remedial work, repairs etc. within the defined time-scales
You will have
- Proven experience in commercial gas maintenance work.
- Appropriate knowledge of Health and Safety and environmental requirements
- Electrical maintenance experience / qualifications would be an advantage
- Full UK driving licence required
- Enhanced CRB check may be required
Principal Consultant - FM Perm
Ground Floor, Marshall Mills,
Marshall Street, Leeds, LS11 9YJ
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960291570