An exciting entry level opportunity has arisen to join a successful £100m service delivery organisation as an Operations Administrator based in Telford, Shropshire.
Providing administrative and logistical support you will be working in an interesting, challenging, fast paced and commercial environment. You will be someone who always strives to work with the highest levels of integrity and quality.
Joining a small, friendly team you will immediately feel at home as you provide a professional and efficient service to customers, contractors and internal staff.
Playing a pivot role within the highly technical Telford office and liaising with people nationwide you will be responsible for the following:
- Receiving inbound calls from Customers Helpdesks
- Log calls, update calls, and close calls on various customer systems.
- Liaise with our 3rd Party technical Couriers.
- Ensure all calls are processed effectively and efficiently
- Provide a first class customer delivery service
- To ensure H&S procedure are reviewed and followed
- To ensure IS9002 Process are reviewed and followed.
- Liaising with Customers, Technical couriers, and HP Helpdesk to assist with any delivery enquires and escalations.
- Updating Excel spread sheets for MI information purposes with all POD details.
- Dealing with queries and escalations related to the Customer contract via phone or email.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Initiative and ability resolve problems under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills and awareness of customer needs.
- Display common sense and flexibility; be able to work unsupervised and as a part of a team.
- Strong computer literacy and competent in all MS Office
- Excel essential as 70% of role is Excel based.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced and challenging environment whilst making a significant contribution to the high quality service we provide.
Apply now for consideration!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960293480