Office 365 & Windows 10 Technical Architect
Office 365 Windows 10 deployment Technical Architect
Can be based anywhere in the UK with full UK travel
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Solution Architect educated at Graduate level or with relevant experience to join my client's dynamic and rapidly expanding Consultancy Practice, focusing on driving forward our market leading position in Business, Services, Infrastructure and Digital Workplace, providing internal and external strategy and thought leadership, supporting Pre-Sales for customer campaigns, bids, solutions and opportunities, and ultimately helping our customers on their own digital journey. You will be instrumental in assisting customers understanding, and getting the most out of IT investments by working with them to develop their technology, people and processes for the benefit of their business, customers and employees. Key to your success will be your broad range of long standing and evidenced skills and experiences in designing end to end solutions, building teams and working closely with subject matter experts across all aspects of services and technology disciplines, and delivering technology solutions aligned to contracted services capabilities.
- Advise customers on the drivers for executing organisational change as well as adopting technologies
- Advise customers on the adoption of agile methods of delivery and the impact on IT operations
- Develop close working relationships with key stakeholders in our client's organisation becoming a trusted advisor to our customers
- Lead, own and support the pre-sales and delivery assurance of digital, technology transformation solutions and services, including responses to large scale and complex customer opportunities, including ITTs, RFPs and RFIs
- Understand, define and present maturity models and roadmaps for customer's Digital transformation journey
- Collaborate with the sales, technical delivery and operational teams in the development of digital workplace engagements that meet customer requirements
- Discover and analyse customers' IT operations and technical state and provide recommendations for improvement
- Continually build and maintain effective relationships with internal and customer stakeholders, by demonstrating empathy, honesty and informed advice
- Work with the services, marketing, and solutions teams on portfolio and product information launches including enablement and education for customers and employees
- Develop future service offerings and value propositions to keep relevant to the market
- Using social media and other means of effective communication for Consultancy and self-marketing, raising awareness and profile, and thought leadership purposes
The ideal candidate
- Extensive experience in IT consultancy and thought leadership
- A thorough understanding of IT infrastructure and digital workplace architecture, in support of complex enterprise customer environments, and digital transformation programmes
- A sound technical knowledge of Windows 10 and Office 365 including all aspects of business value, use case and migration is essential to this role
- A breadth of technical knowledge encompassing digital workplace solutions including modern client and application management, enterprise mobility, hybrid services, digital identity, end-user collaboration, information systems and user engagement.
- Proven experience of stakeholder management working with senior internal and customer C-level executives
- Proactive approach in building technical and professional relationships with customers, vendors, partners and internal stakeholders
- Experience in business case development including aspects of business
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80365575