Power/Train - CATIA V5 / automotive mechanical engineer - £2498
Power/Train - CATIA V5 / automotive mechanical engineer - £24.98
Please note - the role is not a CAD release engineer > the requirement is for a creative automotive mechanical engineer to assist & or lead in the resolution of engineering issues
As an automotive mechanical engineer working for a leading automotive company based Whitley you will be assisting in the resolution of major cross commodity internal Powertrain issues.
- This will include but not be limited to Base Engine integration with Transmissions, Exhaust, Cooling & Air Intake systems concept resolution leadership.
- Additional Powertrain Systems including the various Hybrid sub system hardware of both Electrification and Propulsion systems and Fuel Systems will also provide ample opportunities to apply and expand your technical skillset.
- Close co-operation with your opposite numbers in the Chassis, Body and Vehicle Engineering will be vital to the successful delivery of your objectives.
- CATIA V5 / Digitalbuck / Team Centre - you will be asked to take a CAD test as part of the interview process
- Familiarity with vehicle installation requirements & proven delivery of at least one of the nine Powertrain systems into production.
- Proven capability of working across multiple PT disciplines in a rapidly changing environment with conflicting demands across a wide range of commodities.
- Substantial amount of years in Automotive Engineering. Preferably degree qualified but not essential
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960293376