What: Software Developer
Where: Birmingham City Centre
How Much: £23k - £40k per annum plus competitive benefit package.
Hours: Monday to Friday.
My client are a long established secure data and technology specialist covering a range of different client solutions. They are currently looking for a software developer to join the solutions team based in Birmingham City Centre. This role will be working alongside a team to develop and support the increasing number of secure web portals, enabling the submission of online applications and ensuring the data meets the business requirements.
This role will suit someone looking to develop their career in and environment which follows core principles to enable swift development within a structured framework.
To succeed in this role you will need to have experience and skills in some or all of the areas listed below:
- Front-End Build Tools based on NodeJS
- HTML and templating engines
- Net Framework
- Oracle and MSSQL Database development
- Analytical and mathematical approach to work
- Excellent understanding of security standards and controls
- Focussed on delivering excellent customer service
For more information or to apply please contact Hannah Innis at First Personnel.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80359803