****Free Parking available on site ******
Our client is a well-established firm of chartered Financial Planners who are situated within close proximity of Birmingham city centre,who now have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Administrator Paraplanner to join their dynamic and growing Business.
Working out of their Birmingham offices you will be working for a highly successful organisation , You will be playing an integral role in developing our client's lifetime financial plans and fulfilling their financial ambitions by providing written advice along with technical research to the Financial Planners. In addition you will also play a key role in managing the day to day administration within the business.
- Preparing for client meetings, ongoing client servicing, ensuring initiative is applied at all times
- Be able to prepare suitability reports, supporting documentation and research Maintaining data integrity of Adviser Office through accurate data entry and data maintenance
- General administrative support e.g. file maintenance and compliance
- Dealing with technical issues arising
- Maintaining and developing compliance systems
- Managing and presentation of technical data
- Assisting with any FCA related Issues
- Researching products to support recommendations
- Compiling financial planning reports
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as a Paraplanner - preferably within an IFA environment and would ideally suit someone with a sound working knowledge of Adviser Office (1st) software and Voyant. It is expected that you will be consistently accurate in your work, be able to work on your own initiative and maintain the high level of professionalism that our clients expect.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF:7087
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80364368