Production Planner / Coordinator
Production Planner / Coordinator required. Our client are a close knit manufacturer of screws and fasteners based in the birmingham area. The succesful production assistant will have excellent computer skills and experience of production planning in any field.
The successsful Production Planner / Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating internal quality audits, as well as the planning and coordinating of the manufacturing process. Ideally the successful candidate will have come from an apprenticeship or be degree qualified or equivelant in a Mechanical / Manufacturing subject.
Production Planner / Coordinator Position Overview
- Coordinating the internal quality audits and relaying results to the Managing Director
- Assisting the Scheduling of the Production team and Machinery
- Being involved in production meetings and relaying any quality / production improvements available
- Assisting in manufacturing analysis and cost analysis
- Liaising with customers to assist in the production of quotes and estimates
- Assisting the Production / Engineering team where required
Production Planner / Coordinator Position Requirements
- Apprenticeship served or degree qualified in an engineering / manufacturing subject
- Previous experience in production planning or similar desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK Driving License
- Based in a commutable distance of Birmingham
- Ability to use quality inspection equipment (Desirable)
Production Planner / Coordinator Position Remuneration
- Salary- £17,000-£21,000 (depending upon experience)
- 39 Hour working week - Monday - Friday
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960292347