£36,490 + Incentive
45 hours – Monday to Friday, rotating AM and PM shift (06:00 – 15:00; 11:00 -19:00)
Our client is looking for an experienced Workshop Supervisor to join the management team at one of their locations at Oldbury, West Midlands.
They’re proud of their modern, well-equipped, multi-bay workshop and varied and up-to-date fleet including Mercedes and DAF vehicles. They look after blue-chip clients and household names and it’s a fast-paced environment with demanding customers. Their Supervisors manage the day-to-day running of the workshop, ensuring their technicians deliver quality maintenance and repair, maintaining health and safety and efficiency standards, together with ensuring excellent customer service, maximising vehicle up-time and minimising costs.
They are dedicated to delivering industry-leading standards of training, health and safety and customer experience. When you join them, you can expect to receive ongoing training, from their induction programme to product and safety training and personal development, as well as a package of benefits which includes:
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Supervisor Incentive Scheme, worth up to £2,400 per year
- Generous pension scheme, with contributions worth up to £2,200 per year
- Access to our excellent management development programme
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Company Share Programme
- Eye care programme, regular health assessments, Occupational Health to ensure your ongoing well-being
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Sick Pay Schemes
There are also future career opportunities in our management teams around the business.
If you’re a qualified engineer, ideally from an HGV environment, have great people skills and are IT literate with a full driving licence, we'd love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960290578