Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical Bias
An opportunity has become available for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join an industry leading FMCG manufacturer in Staffordshire.
The company, who are exceeding financial targets throughout the whole organisation, are in pursuit of a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to add to their current team.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Manufacturing or production experience
- Mechanical skills such as belts, bearings, chains, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Electrical skills such as 3 phase, invertors and sensors
- Recognised mechanical engineering apprenticeship or qualification
- Experience of mechanical & electrical maintenance 70/30
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carrying out maintenance - mechanically and electrically, ensuring that all production targets are sustained
- Working a days and nights shift pattern
- Lots of overtime paid at time and a half and double time
- Attractive benefits package
If you are interested in this Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80368216