What: Solutions Architect
Where: Birmingham City Centre
How Much: £55k - £70k per annum plus competitive benefit package.
Hours: Monday to Friday.
My client are a long established secure data and technology specialist covering a range of different client solutions. They are currently looking for Solutions Architect to play a key part in the company and will be primarily responsible for delivering to clients in accordance with agreed project plans in a cost effective, timely mainly to agreed quality standards.
Your daily duties and responsibilities will include some of the following:
- Technical mentor and advisor for the development teams in matters of software and design.
- Produce proof of concept and reference to implementation of requirements
- Be responsible for all technical aspects to the customer relationships
- Assist in writing proposals for new business opportunities
- Act as an interface between client and business
- Advise on deployment of architecture with an emphasis on cloud based hosting including amazon, azure etc
- Evaluate and make recommendations for new technologies and platforms for the business needs.
- Produce solution recommendations, deigns and implementation plans.
To succeed in this role you will need to have experience and technical skills in the areas listed below:
- Strong knowledge of design and integration principles for relational databases
- Understanding of systems and technical solutions
- Solid knowledge of data management
- Recent commercial experience in deploying production workloads in Amazon Web Services
- Sustanstial experience in developing Java and using automated deployment and continuous integration tools such as Chef Automate, Terraform and Puppet work.
- Data Transformation/ ETL
In addition you will meet the following personal skills
- Analytical and problem solving approach to work load
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Adaptable and can work in a changing environment to prioritise workload to meet client needs
- You will be required to hold a UK Driving Licence and be able to travel on occasions and stay away if necessary.
For more information or to apply please contact Hannah Innis at First Personnel.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80364922