Operations Manager Birmingham
Operations Manager – Birmingham
Our client are specialists within the global property market and are seeking an experienced Operations manager to join their busy team at their head offices in Birmingham.
As an integral part of an open market sales and Letting and Management company, you will be responsible for planning, directing and coordinating all of the organisation’s operations.
You will be responsible for inputting systems, improving overall performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies (as such a history in an agency capacity is imperative).
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager with a background within a property or investment agency, who is looking to move into the global sales and letting market.
- Ensuring all current systems and process are installed and managed
- Provide constant improvement to the existing operational systems and processes
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Understand financial data & statements and use them to improve profitability
- Perform quality control checks and monitor production KPI’s
- Cater to clients’ or personnel’s concerns
- Provide help and advice to customers that are using the organisation's products or services
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face-to-face
- Investigating and solving customers' problems
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise human resources
- Suitable candidates will possess a proven background as an agency manager (branch level or higher)
- A strong knowledge of the letting and management sector
- A proven background within operations management
- Strong IT skills (databases, MS Office etc)
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Leadership and organisational skills
- BS degree in operations management or suitable alternative
- Due to the level of required experience, the salary on offer is flexible and based on candidates experience
- 21 days holiday
- Travel expenses
How to applyPlease send your CV to Neil by using the "Apply Now" button below
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80364874