Exterior Body CAD Engineer- tailgates/spoilers
Catia v5 CAD Design Engineer- tailgates in Body
- Provide engineering experience of plastic mouldings or composites
- Creation of CAD geometry in support of issue resolution for Virtual Series culminating in key programme milestones
- Provide CAD support, leading and progressing the design in line with the programme timescales
- Ensure data is up to date and reflects the required levels of maturity at any given point in time
- Liaise with other areas within Body Engineering, other affected functional areas, the supply base and programme teams, to ensure system compatibility issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Catia V5
- Knowledge of tailgates or spoilers and their function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements
- Experience with composites, injection moulding and closures
- Preferably AVA trained but not essential
- Working knowledge of project delivery processes: GPDS / FPDS / PPAP
- Working knowledge of change management processes: AIMS, WERS, PACN
Our Client is a world leading Automotive OEM which is responsible for some of the most iconic 4x4's & Sports Cars produced. Due to the huge demand for current models and substantial investment in future projects there is a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering & manufacturing on a contract basis.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960296602