We are looking for a qualified and competent Site Manager with experience managing new build housing developments in the Birmingham area - TEMP TO PERM FOR THE RIGHT PERSON
To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator with a positive, passionate and engaging approach when supporting and educating the business.
The Role will involve:
- Issue site instructions in correspondence with the commercial team.
- Reponsible for the traditional construction of housing units
- Responsible for taking the job from groundworks to handing over a completed unit
- Maintain accurate site record, daily diaries and weekly progress reports.
- Agree sub-contractors long term and short term programme and monitor performance against these programmes
- Manage and direct site labour and maintain accurate records
- Monitor and understand position against contract programme, discuss and agree recovery programmes with the Project Manager
You will also be expected to have:
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Scaffolding certificate (preferable)
- Be able to provide 2x references
About the Contractor:
At the forefront of the country's need for more quality homes, they plan, design and build both large and small scale developments
Or email your CV across to **********************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960291326