Conference & Events Manager
Are you passionate about hospitality and delivering magic guest service?
Would you like to work for a company where not only are you appreciated but you are rewarded for your hard work and effort? If so we have the ideal opportunity for you.
Multitask Hospitality are working with a fantastic 4* hotel based in Birmingham to recruit for an experienced Conference & Events Manager.
Duties will involve:
- Being responsible in driving success of the Conference & Events department throughout the hotel
- Proactively seeking out new business for the hotel.
- Converting enquiries into business
- Ensuring all bookings are executed to the highest standards
- Ensuring great guest satisfaction at all times
- Assisting the Revenue Manager to maximise the conference and events revenue through proactive methods, forecasting and planning
- Proactively upselling all areas of the business such as Spa and Leisure facilities and Food and Beverage
- Managing the preparation and distribution of function sheets on a weekly basis. Ensure any amendments are updated in timely manner.
- To ensure the conference and events team has the skills and knowledge to perform their job roles to the best of their ability and provide relevant training when required.
- Receiving, handling and converting enquiries into business and produce reports to support the business moving forward based on business conversion rates
- Delivering a high standard of service in the planning and organising to ensure guests receive an excellent service
- Having good attention to detail
- Being presentable at all times
- Participating in any training courses as required. Mandatory company courses must be attended.
This is a great opportunity for someone to be part of a great team and due to the recent structure change to the hotel be a part of the exciting new developments.
Salary £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
If you have the personality, drive and motivation to succeed in the role and drive the business forward, apply today by sending your CV to ********************************* or call Dawn on ************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960289702