Logistics Coordinator - Atherstone - £30,580
Our client, an industry recognised food retailer, is looking for a driven and professional Logistics Coordinator to join their fast-paced department.
The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Effective control and delivery of supply chain projects
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement and management
- Responsible for the processing and tracking of quotes
- Support the delivery of the department strategy
- Continuous improvement of CLD processes
- Develop and control logistics service provider’s performance and KPI’s
The successful Logistics Coordinator will require:
- Related logistics experience, ideally within a retail environment
The successful Logistics Coordinator can expect:
- £30,580 rising in stages to £34,730 after 3 years
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
If you consider yourself to be experienced in any of the following them please apply; Logistics Admin, Logistics Assistant, Transport Planner, Transport Coordinator, Supply Chain.
Due to the response to this position, please assume that you have been unsuccessful if you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your submitted application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299266