Resident CAD Engineer - Glazing
Our client, a multinational glass-manufacturing company, is looking for a Resident CAD Engineer to join their team in Warwickshire.
Working as a Resident CAD Engineer (CATIA V5 and TCE) for the following:
- Front & Rear door fixed glass and encapsulations – all vehicles
- Front & Rear door drop glass – all vehicles
- 2 moon roofs and encapsulations
The role will include:
- Design and development of some of the parts
- Data coordination and liaison with the moonroof toolmaker and other toolmakers
- General CAD investigations and section support
- Uploading Data, Tolerance studies,
- Possible visits or toolmakers if required.
- Catia V5 + Teamcentre (TCE)
- Experience in Glazing, glass runs, BIW closures, plastic/rubber sealing is required.
If you feel you have the required skills, then please get in contact with Mihaela Rebenciuc at Contechs today.
Given the high volume of positions, if you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299560