Quality Engineer - Supplier Quality Assurance
£28,000 per annum plus benefits
A Quality Engineer is required with particular knowledge of plant based problem resolution in the customer focused automotive environment. Candidates with experience of the automotive industry (TS or IATF) industry would be well received, who are looking to develop their career within a fast-paced, high-tech company.
Due to expansion and winning more work, this company, based in Telford requires a Quality Engineer with some relevant plant Quality experience for a new permanent role.
As a Quality Engineer you will be required to
- To lead activity in problem resolution through effective and structured methodology.
- Validation and confirmation to ensure effective processes that meet and exceed customer expectations.
- To initiate, participate and drive focused kaizen.
- To resolve any issue that causes defect flow out risk to the customer and subsequent customer dissatisfaction risk.
- To verify parts / products / processes to confirm customer / design requirements are met
The Quality Engineer should have the following:-
- HNC /HND In Engineering discipline.
- Post qualification work experience in a similar role within an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Highly motivated to develop technical understanding and challenge to learn new skills.
- Highly motivated with vision of progressive career path.
- Understanding of APQP, PPAP , SPC, FMEA, PCP, Kaizen, 5S and their application.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quality Engineer to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Telford based automotive company will offer you:
- Basic salary of up to £28,000 per annum
- Career development opportunities
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Automotive Quality Systems (ISO9001/ ISOTS16949/ISO14001 / OHSAS18001 IATF.VDA) and 8D Problem Solving and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Engineers role, please contact Katharine Bignell on ************ at Jonathan Lee Recruitment or email .
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299864