Job Title: Service Engineer Salary: £28,000 £30,000 p/a DOE + Overtime! OTE £45,000 Location: Shropshire – UK travel
This business is a leading organisation in the manufacturing and supply of specialised machinery. Right now the company are expanding and their growth plans require them to recruit an additional Service Engineer that can service and repair equipment. My client have a fantastic team currently and are looking to take on another engineer that has a can do attitude and can help them achieve their growth plans.
Why should you work for this client?
- 40 hours basic p/w
- Full training on the machinery
- Overtime paid door to door
- Incremental Pay increases
- Fantastic social culture
- Brand new Ford Transit van
- Early finish on a Friday (mid-day)
The type of person this business requires is as follows…
- Electrically qualified –NVQ/C&G /Diploma or equivalent (17th ed. desirable)
- Some industrial experience working on bespoke machinery (full training provided)
- Experience working on 3 phase electrics
- 2 years minimum experience working as either a service engineer or maintenance engineer
- Can do attitude – long hours may be required for this job, the business need somebody who can commit to working overtime and earn upwards of £40,000.
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre.
Please refer to our website and contact Jonny Gardner
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299661