Door Systems Engineer (Body)
- Engineer for Body Engineering Door Systems (Door Casings) for forward model programmes
Key Skills Required for Submission:
- Knowledge of automobile interiors and ideally door systems such that door casings can be developed
- Excellent communications skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels within all internal functions and supplier base
- Proven Project Management capability.demonstrated by recent delivery on time and budget personally and by management of suppliers
- Engineering knowledge of automotive interior trim / door systems and their function, performance, production and manufacturing requirements
- CAD literacy with the ability to manipulate and interrogate CAD data and use associated visualisation tools
- Proven supplier management skills
- Working knowledge of project delivery processes
- Working knowledge of change management processes
- Ability to generate CAD data in Catia v5/v6 would be an advantage
- Significant previous experience in a similar role
- Significant experience in use of engineering tools (FMEA, Six Sigma, problem resolution etc)
- Degree or equivalent
- Valid UK driving licence
- Candidates must meet the medical requirements of our client's facilities
Do not miss out on your chance of interview – APPLY NOW!
Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 General Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Caresoft Global Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets within the Automotive, Aerospace, Agricultural & Construction Industries.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960296562