eCommerce Merchandising Administrator
eCommerce Merchandising Administrator - Tamworth - £21,270-£26,170
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a professional and well-educated individual to join a highly corporate and reputable organisation as an eCommerce Merchandising Administrator.
Roles and Responsibilities of the eCommerce Merchandising Administrator will include:
- Responsible for product go live process
- Collating and completing product data (attributes, features) from a wide variety of sources
- Checking images of all products with reference to a style guide
- Review products in situ before they go live
- Briefing in emails and content based on best product selection
- Visual merchandising of products to ensure products are in the right place at the right time
- Product reporting
- Monitoring go live products to ensure they are performing strongly and advising of any tweaks if they are not
- Regular website walks to ensure consistency and quality of products represented on the website
The successful eCommerce Merchandising Administrator must possess:
- Strong administration skills
- High attention to detail
- An interest in eCommerce
- A desire to build a long term career
- Be self motivated
- Good analytical skills
If you are experienced in the following then please apply: eCommerce, Merchandising, Administration, Online, Digital Merchandising.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299154