eCommerce Administrator - Copywriter
eCommerce Copywriter - Tamworth - £21,270
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a professional and well-educated individual to join a highly corporate and reputable organisation as an eCommerce Merchandising Administrator.
Responsibilities of the eCommerce Copywriter include:
- Creation of product copy for use online
- Ensuring product information is accurate
- Management of copy deadlines
- Ensure online copy follows brand guidelines: tone of voice, message, theme as well as adhering to SEO principles
- Management of 3rd party suppliers
- Liaise with merchandising, acquisition and retention teams to maximise the online opportunity
- Use of analytics tools to identify risks and opportunities
The successful eCommerce Copywriter must possess:
- A strong education preferably in English
- Recent graduate or copywriting experience
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- The ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Good administration skills
If you are experienced in the following please apply: eCommerce, Copywriting, Analytics, SEO, Merchandising, Creative Writing, Journalism.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299141