Azure Support Engineer
Azure Support Engineer - Up to £400 per day
** Microsoft Gold & Azure Black-Belt Partner - West Midlands **
One of the UK's leading Azure solution providers on the hunt for Azure Support Engineers to join their team at an enterprise client site in the West Midlands.
The role will see you providing hands-on BAU Support and Continuous Service Improvements for an extensive Azure Infrastructure environment.
What you need...
* Solid experience with Azure IaaS including:
- ARM/JSON Templates
- Powershell Scripting
- ExpressRoute, VNets, WebApps/Cloud Services.
* Implementation and 3rd Line experience across Microsoft Infrastructure and Virtualisation including:
- Server 2016
- Active Directory, AAD, ADFS
- Hyper-V or VMware
- Networking capabilities of interest (DNS, DHCP, Firewalls)
This contract engagement initally be signed off for 3 months but has the potential to be +1 year for the right candidate and offers you the opportunity to work with some of the UK's leading minds in the Azure space!
Sound like something you'd like to get involved with? Get in touch with Oli Ridley via LinkedIn or apply below!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960298146