Communications Executive /Coventry / 3 Months Contract / 250 to 260 GBP (Per Day)
This role will support the creation and hands-on delivery of an engaging internal and external communication programme to ensure the effective implementation of GDPR regulatory requirements across the global business and its external stakeholders. To support the development and hands-on delivery of the internal and external communications programmes for GDPR implementation.
- Support the creation of the internal and external communications plans.
- Proactively drive the delivery of a creative and engaging GDPR communications programme for internal and external audiences.
- Lead and drive the dissemination of all GDPR communication - ranging from core messages to detailed, individual change communication - as appropriate to the impacted audiences.
- identify and leverage new and existing communications channels to achieve maximum impact and help embed change.
- Continuous evaluation of communication and engagement activity and driving remedial actions as appropriate.
- Forming effective partnerships at all levels within the organisation to facilitate delivery of the communications programme.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Creativity proven ability to turn complex information into creative and engaging communication campaigns.
- Strong copy writing skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Track record of instigating and leading communications plans for complex organisation-wide change programmes.
- Experience of delivering relevant, timely and engaging communication to achieve strategic objectives.
- Strong personal impact and gravitas, together with advanced negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to work with multiple and diverse stakeholders.
- Strong IT skills, particularly Powerpoint and Excel.
- Strong understanding of GDPR regulation and an appreciation of how this impacts organisations , their customers and partners.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience of using tools to measure communication effectiveness, determine improvements and innovations, and make adjustments accordingly.
If you match these requirements, please apply in the normal way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960295711