Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Enginer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join one of the world's leading manufacturers of construction equipment. Our client is a truly world class, family owned business. They are proud of their achievements and recognise that future growth and success is shaped by the ambition of their team. If you are looking for a career with a business where people really count, look no further than my client!
My Client design and manufacture Midi and Mini Excavators ranging from 1T Micro up to our 10T Midi Excavator. They are currently going through a major revamp of their whole range of machines, enhancing technology and incorporating new innovation.
- The design of the bodywork and packaging on their range of excavators looking at all aspects from A-surfaces / structural bodywork to the execution into production
- The design and packaging from a hydraulic system perspective on their range of excavators looking at all aspects from initial component selection and layout to the execution into production from a process and hydraulic drawing / schematic point of view
- The design of the Cab / Operator Station on their range of excavators looking at all aspects from A-surfaces / HVAC installs / Ergonomics to the execution into production
- The Structural design of their range of excavators looking at all aspects of the machine from the undercarriage all the way through to the dig end
- The design of the engine and after-treatment packaging on their range of excavators looking at all aspects from the engine packing / mounting to the execution into production
- The FEA / Structural design of their range of excavators looking at all aspects of the machine from the undercarriage all the way through to the dig end
You will be a competent and creative E&E design engineer with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a proven record of delivery. You will have a strong understanding of CAD, PLM and Engineering processes. You will operate within a team and under your own imitative, interpreting specifications and contributing to technical discussions.
You will have the opportunity to bring your own ideas to the table and challenge and develop yourself and make a difference to the future.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Degree in Engineering or similar
- Enthusiastic attitude, coupled with a sense of urgency and willingness to succeed
- Excellent teamwork & communication skills
- Proven working knowledge of CAD / PLM systems
For more information or to apply please contact:
Linda McConville on Tel: ************ Email: *********************************
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = ========
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960294319