Sales/Purchase Ledger Administrator
Pure Staff are currently looking to recruit a Sales & Purchase Ledger Administrator for a busy wholesaler of clothing based in Wolverhampton. The company is family-owned with strong personal and trustworthy ethics that extend throughout the business, and across their commercial relationships. They operate with a high-positivity culture and a fantastic "can do" mentality which prevails throughout the organization, and are currently looking to take on a like-minded candidate that understands how important customer satisfaction is throughout the entire business process.
This role would involve reporting to the Finance Managers and being instrumental in providing effective purchase/sales ledger support for the Finance department, as well as being responsible for the purchase ledger function and any administrative and/or ad hoc tasks for the finance team.
Other duties will include:
- Daily processing of supplier and sales invoices
- Dealing with supplier and customer queries
- Working closely with other departments
- Supplier and sales statement reconcilliations
- Upkeep of key finance reports (Excel)
- Resolving invoice queries
- Processing "lost goods" documentation
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience in purchase/sales ledgers
- A keen eye for detail and excellent accuracy
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team and individually
- Current CRB check (or be willing to complete one) as the role may require handling payments
The starting salary for this role will be £8.50ph working 3 days per week from 9am to 5:30pm, with the possibility of a permanent contract for the "right" candidate.
To apply for this position or for additional information, please submit your CV or contact James on ************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960294181