Channel Sales, Business Development, New Business
- Award winning cloud technology/ telecoms business
- Joining at right time: hyper growth across UK.
- Rare opportunity: Channel sales role within an established partner network / framework.
- All the support you need to be successful.
Channel Sales, Business Development, Partner Sales, New Business - IT Managed Services, Managed Infrastructure, Connectivity, Network Solutions, Unified Communications
The Role: A brilliant opportunity for a Channel Sales professional has arisen within this award-winning UK IT business.
- You're an experienced IT Services, connectivity or unified communications sales professional.
- If you've done well and progressed in this market, it can be difficult to better your current situation with the next move, keeping you on the upward trajectory.
- Especially outside of London. You could take a risk, and join a start-up, or find one of the big players in the market and hope that they have a vacancy come up.
Well, there is one, and it doesn't disappoint;
- Working for a well-established, and rapidly growing market leader where the culture is as important as the work itself, and nationwide resource to support you.
- Progression, earnings and role satisfaction will all be fed, there aren't too many companies around that can offer that.
- And true to the company message, the focus is to deliver IT Speed, boosting efficiency and productivity from light-speed IT.
- The same applies internally; fully supported, with all the tools do the job, a huge portfolio of wins and an impressive brand behind you.
- You'll be offering leading solutions to new partners in an already established channel framework with excellent case studies and referenceability.
The end product is that you are given a solid platform to succeed, and can concentrate on doing what you do best, for people that need you. It really is that easy. And there couldn't be a better time to join, with turnover doubled is in as many years, the opportunity to progress here and really carve out a career is unparalleled.
Requirements: To be considered for the Business Development Manager role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven expertise in IT Managed, cloud, connectivity or telecommunications services.
- Referenceable examples of hitting target.
- Comfortable with the autonomy to own large, complex partner networks - with experience of doing this in the past.
- A track record of building and managing channel or partner relationships.
- Not afraid to generate some of your own leads alongside all of the sale support you'll be receiving.
- Analytical and organised in sales forecasting.
- Ability to be able to demonstration a solution / service or present to a variety of contacts within the partner environment.
- A new business hunter who is self-driven.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well with internal colleagues from other departments.
- Access to Birmingham / West Midlands.
- Flexibility to travel - including possession of a valid UK Driving licence.
- This is the perfect environment for someone who loves a bit of friendly competition with a genuine work-hard-play-hard feel, whilst boosting their earnings and their career prospects.
The Package for Channel Sales Business Development Manager:
- Basic: £40-50k
- Bonus / OTE: 100k
- Benefits: Health, pension, 25 days holiday
- £100m + turnover
- Full IT Services and support offering.
- Unified communications.
- IT infrastructure; enviable kit bag of leading vendors.
- Cloud and data centre services.
Location: This Channel Sales - Business Development Manager role will be covering the Midlands. You must be on patch or have access to it - Ideal locations include: Warwick, Coventry, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Nottingham, Stoke
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960288379