Sales Controller (Finance Business Partner)
As Sales Controller (Finance Business Partner), you will provide financial support and guidance to the Channel Sales Director to support key business decisions. The role will give the successful individual the opportunity to develop there skills and experience and build a long and successful career.
A Global manufacturing and production business, achieving on-going growth and a strong performance in the field. Based in Solihull, the business are looking for newly qualified, ambitious and motivated individuals who want to be a key part in a vibrant and dynamic business.
The successful Sales Controller (Finance Business Partner) will be responsible for:
- Building strong and trusting relationships with key stakeholders
- Providing key financial analysis, reports and information to stakeholders, identifying opportunities and risk and providing recommendations to support decision making
- To monitor, evaluate and analyse the profitability of key customers and the total UK Business
- To support the UK Business to ensure it has an effective Annual Business case with clear assumptions and drivers, backed up with high quality analysis
- Preparation, analysis and reporting of business profitability via analysis of the forecast
- Highlight key issues in current and future forecatsed performance versus target and reporting this to Management
- Responsible for liaising with the sales team to analyse and evaluate trade agreements and business plans
The successful Sales Controller (Finance Business Partner) should:
- Have recently achieved a professional accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have strong analytical skills and good attention to detail
- Be a strong communicator and influencer with appreciation for different cultures
- Have the confidence to drive change and challenge 'norms'
- Have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have a good commercial acumen and knowledge of what is happening in current affairs
- Be pro-active, enthusiastic and ambitious with the drive to develop a career
- Be hard working and actively take on more responsibility
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960297157