Automation Test Engineer - Solihull
One of the UK's most innovative organisations in the ever growing SAAS space. In 2015 they were voted the UK's No.1 start-up and brought to market a one of kind online platform that has now revolutionised the market not only in the UK, but more recently in the USA an AU! This has seen them grow from start-up to £350M business employing close to 400 people in 3 years, a true UK success story.
What you can expect:
- £40-45k (flexible)
- Home working - approximately 3 days per week
- 25 days’ holiday
- One the smartest teams in the midlands.
- A team that not only listens to your ideas but wants your ideas.
- Where clean, well-written code is the 'done thing’ and quality comes before quantity.
- A very modern office with chill out areas, ping pong tables, open dress policy, etc.
- A job that can fast track your career (genuine progression) and allow you to learn a huge amount
Due to continuous growth, and the need to constantly improve/increase the pace of continuous development we require a collaborative and team minded technical individual.
Joining an already established QA as Senior Automation Test Engineer you will have tested either at a UI or service level on a micro-service architecture developed application.
You will be responsible for adding automation tests either at UI or service level to the existing BDD framework to increase regression suite coverage using the following tools:
- Selenium WebDriver
- C#. Net
- LINQ Concept
- Visual Studio
This is a permanent opportunity based in Solihull