Vehicle Inspector - Late shift
The purpose of the role is to carry out the inspection of finished vehicles to the highest standard, and in a timely manner, to ensure that accurate records are maintained for vehicles awaiting collection, to carry out general housekeeping duties and to ensure safe working practices are maintained at all times.
Successful candidates will
- Possess a great eye for detail.
- Be able to work efficiently and to deadlines.
- Work effectively within a team.
- Consistently produce work to the highest standard consistently.
- Maintain excellent time keeping
- Be motivated to maintain customer satisfaction.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience in vehicle or quality inspection
- Full clean UK driving licence