6 MONTH FIXED TERM
£40,000 - £45,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for the Production Manager to lead and motivate a team of Production Operatives within this fast faced, high pressured industry. This company is committed and are growing from strength to strength. They are in need of a strong, passionate Production Manager work closely with the other Engineering Functions in ensuring the Quality Standards throughout the business are assured and to deliver outstanding results. There may also be the opportunity for it to be a permanent position for the right candidate.
Are you a strong and driven Production Manager looking to take on a new challenge within a high pressured, fast paced environment??
Are you looking for a new exciting role within a thriving industry??
Then this is the position for you!
The Production Manager’s Responsibilities are to:
- Ensure that all Health and Safety Procedures are followed
- Plan preventative Maintenance for machinery throughout production
- Right First Time Quality targets are achieved
- Ensure Recruitment, training and succession plans are in place
- Head Project teams to improve manufacturing from quality, efficiency and safety
The Production Manager will have:
- An in depth knowledge of varying products and methods
- Knowledge of Just In Time and support systems
- Significant experience within a high volume, fast paced production environment
- Continuous improvement / lean techniques knowledge
- Understanding of COSHH
- ILM Level 5 in Management / Equivalent
This is an exciting position for the ideal candidate to thrive and be a part of the continued develop the growth of the business as well their career. The Production Manager will hit the ground running and be a part of the innovative organisation, growing year on year within this industry.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960295052