CAD Design Engineer (Exterior / Tailgates) - 35046
CAD Design Engineer (Exterior / Tailgates) - 35046 - Body Engineering
Rate - up to £25/hr
Location - Gaydon
Catia v5 CAD Design Engineer tailgates in Body Engineering
- Experience of plastic mouldings or composites
- Creation of CAD geometry in support of issue resolution for Virtual Series culminating in Key programme milestones.
- Provide CAD support, leading and progressing the design in line with the programme timescales and deliverable cadence
- Preferably AVA trained
- Ensure data is up to date and reflects the required levels of maturity at any given point in time
- Liaise with other areas within Body Engineering, other affected functional areas, the supply base and programme teams, to ensure system compatibility issues are resolved in a timely manner.
3 KEY SKILLS
- Catia v5 is a minimum requirement Engineering knowledge of tailgates or spoilers, function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements.
- Experience with composites and injection moulding and closures
- JLR Tce
Any person supplied should have a valid UK driving licence and meet the medical requirements of J&LR facilities
Successful history as a CAD Designer/Engineer in the automotive sector
AVA knowledge or potential for AVA
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960295033