Location: Coventry (Covering the Midlands and the North)
An opportunity has arisen to join a leading provider of technical solutions for tool, die and mold manufacturing within the UK. As specialist solution providers predominately to the automotive and aerospace sectors, the company provide turnkey installations and full software services including training, implementation and hotline support. Part of a global Group, you will be integral to their continuous growth, and further internationalisation, augmenting the team as a Sales Manager within the UK. This is a genuine opportunity for you to develop your career in a progressive company.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Sales Manager will work within a Sales matrix team structure which is set to grow. The successful candidate will manage sales and service relationships with their customers to support technology planning and investment, sales campaigns and project rollouts.
You will be responsible for instigating new client relationships in the UK whilst managing an existing customer base to maximise sales of the CAD / CAM software suites. You will hold the primary responsibility for direct sales to all potential clients in the Midlands and the north of the UK, ensuring that customers receive the benefits of a CAD / CAM solution to suit their needs.
As the Sales Manager, your time will be divided between selling the CAD / CAM Software Products and the core services that Tebis can offer.
As the Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Selling an innovative portfolio of software solutions and core services to Manufacturing and Engineering customers through cold calling and lead generation from exhibitions, internal research and technical partners.
- Winning new business and developing partnerships through direct approaches, sales campaigns and co-ordinating technical presentations to best demonstrate how their products meet clients’ needs through a solution selling approach.
- Developing new business relationships with Senior Managers within the Manufacturing and Engineering sectors as well as vertical markets.
- Utilising, developing and maintaining prospects from the company’s state of the art Salesforce CRM database.
- Maximising sales from a healthy portfolio of existing customers.
- Working closely with Application Engineers to ensure that you are up-to-date with market developments, ensuring schedules and deliveries are being met.
- Remaining organised and self-motivated in an autonomous position.
- Meeting and exceeding individual sales targets and KPI’s.
Job Role Requirements:
- Ideally of graduate calibre with a relevant technical, engineering, business qualification or related field.
- Background in Sales / Account Management, Business Development within the I.T. / Software sales industry.
- Experience of selling CAD / CAM software related to machine tooling or CNC machine tools (Desirable)
- Some experience of Applications Engineering, Technical Sales, Proposal Engineering, internal and / or external sales and customer orientation.
- An ability to work autonomously, develop strategies for success and prioritise daily and weekly activities.
- A track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPI’s within a technical market.
- Strong written, verbal, interpersonal and analytical communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- A current ‘clean’ UK driving license with flexibility to travel extensively within the UK.
Why apply for this position?
In return, our client will offer an exceptional basic salary + commission structure + car + pension + healthcare scheme. The right individual will also benefit from great career progression opportunities, training and development, flat hierarchies, short information paths and an innovative and modern working environment.
If you are interested in an exciting technical sales role with excellent earning potential, email your CV to the retained consultant at the ASP Search & Selection Group FAO Helen Regan, Account Manager quoting 2186. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks. If you don’t hear from us within this time, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful with your application for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960292206