We are currently recruiting for our well established client based in Trentham who are looking for an Accounts Administrator to join their friendly, vibrant and dynamic office.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- To oversee all aspects of Purchase Ledger including raising purchase orders, process invoices, organising payments and direct debit allocation.
- Reconciling suppliers statements and addressing invoice queries direct with colleagues and suppliers.
- Prepare payment runs to meet the set Company payment dates (currently 3 pay runs per month on 5th, 15th & 25th of each month - or following working day where date falls on a weekend or Bank Holiday)
- Accurate purchase ledger data entry onto the Accounts module of the SAP system.
- Accurate data entry of incoming payments onto the Banking module of SAP.
- Checking of credit card transactions, posting to ledger and chasing copy receipts for reconciliation.
- Undertake Credit Control duties including the distribution of customer statements, liaison with Customer Accounts Payable to recover outstanding debt.
- Monitoring overdue and aged debtors and highlighting possible need for litigation. Liaison with Solicitors for debt recovery guidance and instruction.
- Filing and upkeep of paper based filing systems and scanning of accounts documentation for computerised filing systems.
- Monthly RDCO (Registered Dealers in Controlled Oils) Returns to HMRC.
- Reconciliation of mileage and other expenses, addressing anomalies and process for payment.
- Matching fuel receipts for Company/Commercial vehicles and allocation to cost centres.
- Verification of timesheet hours data against tracker records, and once approved, data entry onto job/project costing spreadsheet. Timely turnaround of verification of hours and data entry for Payroll preparation (undertaken by HR).
- Receiving DVLA road tax notifications and arranging on-line payments.
- Management and administration of Company/Commercial vehicle tasks such as AA memberships, Fuel Cards, Congestion Charges, M6 Toll Charges, Tracker installations and removals and Car Parking payments.