Senior CAD Technician
Senior CAD Technician to join a growing Electrification and Plant team (E&P) undertaking an increasing amount of electrification design work.
Within the E&P team are several CAD technicians that provide assistance to the E&P design Engineers. Whilst some of the design engineers provide their own CAD drawings there is a need to use purely CAD technicians to provide bulk CAD design and to perform amendments to Engineer generated CAD drawings.
We are seeking an experienced and ambitious individual to join the E&P team to deliver quality CAD drawings to meet the needs of our clients. Successful applications would join our established design office based in Birmingham
Qualification in Computer Aided Design.
Minimum HNC ideally in an Engineering Discipline.
- A minimum of 5years experience in a rail design related organization preferably OLE but not essential.
- A minimum of 3 years in a CAD related role.
- Expert knowledge of CAD production and drawing management using Microstation/AutoCAD in 2D and 3D environments.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Project Wise advantageous
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960289530