Health and Safety Consultant
Health and Safety Consultant - Halesowen
Due to an increasing workload, we are now looking for a qualified Health and Safety Consultant to join the Safety Health and Environmental (SHE) team in our Halesowen office.
Bradley Environmental are looking for enthusiastic and loyal individuals to join us in our success as we continue to grow year on year. If you are looking for a truly rewarding career and want to work for a highly successful and established company whose reputation for quality and efficiency far outweighs the others in the industry, then this role is for you!
Roles and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be able to provide a range of Health and Safety consultancy services and training to our membership clients and to a range of other clients who request these services as and when required.
The candidate will hold as a minimum NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent), preferably be working towards the Diploma level qualification (although this is not essential) and have knowledge or experience of some or all of the following:
- Be enthusiastic and ambitious with the desire to develop themselves and the SHE department, including taking an active role in the marketing of the SHE team services to new clients and working with existing clients to develop the partnership relationships we have with our clients.
- Have experience of ensuring compliance to Health, Safety & Environmental Legislation.
- Conducting risk assessments throughout the business in line with identified hazards.
- Delivering of a range of health and safety training courses, including IOSH working safely.
- Undertaking Fire Risk Assessments.
- Ability to undertake CoSHH Assessments.
- Achieving SSIP applications for clients
- Have the ability to work alone and as part of a team and have the ability to "learn and research" new information as and when introduced into a new client who may operate in an industry, which is new to the candidate.
- Ability to undertake Legionella Risk Assessments.
- Conducting occupational noise assessments in a variety of work places.
What We Can Offer You
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm (some flexibility required to meet the need of the business). Salary is negotiable between £24,000 - £29,000 per annum dependent on experience and qualification. In addition, benefits include a company car, company paid healthcare (long service award applies), company pension and 22 days holiday (long service award applies) plus 8 statutory bank holidays.
The successful candidate shall also be given the opportunity to undertake further qualifications and the opportunity to develop within the role and within the company.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960290741