As a member of the Architecture team, you will assist in shaping the future of the organisation and driving innovation in the retail sector. You will be responsible for the production of high quality, practical, flexible detailed designs that are ed to the Architecture principles, patterns and standards whilst progressing the overall business requirements.
You will work closely with Service Operations and DevOps teams to support the smooth implementation of the solution as well as ensuring suitable support models.
As a Senior Solution Architect specialising in VOIP and network solutions from an infrastructure and support tooling perspective, you will be working as part of a wider architecture team leading the delivery of our enterprise platform / tooling architecture designing for:
· Support for our corporate, divisional and architectural goals and direction
· Voice and data communication
As this is a junior leadership position, you will also be responsible for developing and mentoring other, less senior, architects.
- Good understanding of enterprise architecture and patterns in use
- An up-to-date understanding of a specialist technology base which includes:
- Knowledge and experience of designing VOIP solutions
- Knowledge and experience of network and infrastructure design
- Knowledge and experience of Wireless technologies (ideally Cisco or Aruba)
- Strong analysis and design skills with a mind for problem solving
- Demonstrable experience of delivering secure network designs, preferably in a retail environment
Please send your CV to ****************************** to be considered for this opportunity
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960291017