Fresh opportunity for a qualified Architect to join one of the top Architectural Practices in the UK that have extensive experience within both the private and public sectors. A varied portfolio of residential, schools, healthcare, transport and retail / leisure sector.
You would be working directly with a number of key commercial clients mainly addressing the needs of the client before the project goes to site.
- Assist on creating the brief to colleagues
- Woking closely with the client and building a relationship
- Preparing Building Regulations proposals drawings for approval
- Solving any issues that may arise
- Working towards fixed budgets and times deadlines
- Assist on planning applications and appeals
- Working in stages of feasibility, masterplanning, planning and tender stage
- Qualified with an Architectural degree
- A preference of 5 years experience working on live projects
- Proficiently in AutoCAD and preferably Revit
- Strong design and technical skills
- Ability to build rapport
This is a great opportunity to join a team of talented people in a growing office with a well established company.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960292833