BIM Manager - Main contractor
A leading nationwide main contract (turnover £3b), is looking for an experienced BIM manager, or BIM coordinator looking for the next step, to join their warwick offices on a permanent basis.
As the successful BIM Manager you will;
- Be able to produce and develop BIM Execution Plans
- Be able to produce the Information Requirements document for the projects
- Working knowledge of a Common Data Environment (CDE) and how the Information Manager will be in control of this.
- Development of a Project Information Plan (PIP),
- Understanding contactor requirements and Handover of PIM to construction teams
- Providing Contractor and End user training of Federated models and COBie outputs.
This role will work with projects that are often complex, working in the infrastructure, process and built environments across the full project life cycle.
This main contractor has a range of disciplines that range from initial architecture to civil and structural, building services, specialist high voltage and process engineering services, programme management and CDM consultancy. They are looking at using the latest innovations in Building Information Modelling (BIM) for the most efficient and cost-effective design.
As the successful BIM manager, you will be offered exceptional progression, and the opportunity to grow the team and contribute to the growth of the business.
For more information on the exciting, on off project you could be working on, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0121 200 550 or Joe.Docherty@Anderselite
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960289651