Our client, within the residential property industry are looking for a HR Administrator to join their team based in Birmingham.
As a HR Administrator you will be responsible for:
- To act as a representative between Head Office and onsite teams.
- To be customer focused at all times and deliver a high level of service to the organisation and external candidates
- Preparation of payroll for a large number of employees
- Creating and handling the administration of an electronic timekeeping system
- Liaising with Managers and Contractors to ensure the administration of repairs meet the company KPIs
- Review and approve purchase Orders for external cover and overtime.
- Responsible for accurate data entry, processing and report generation.
- Confident and appropriate communication with all grade levels, employees, people managers, HC, Resourcing/Operations and other colleagues.
As a HR Administrator, you will have:
- A CIPD Qualification
- Experience in a similar role within professional services or a large corporate environment.
- The Ability to manage Conflict
- The ability to communicate and interact effectively with clients and other internal departments
- The ability and confidence to deal with employees at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills.
- Ideally, some previous experience in
If you feel this HR Administrator Role is for you then please apply with an up to date CV today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960291048