Job Title: Document Administrator
Salary: £16,000 - £17,000
We are currently supporting a fantastic business in Coventry to recruit a Document Administrator for a full time, permanent position. Working within the documentation team, your new role will have a wide and diverse range of responsibilities and will certainly keep you busy and engaged.
You will work alongside the project and management teams, providing administrative support and ensuring that all communication between the business and its suppliers is controlled and issued according to company procedures. You will become a key figure in the business and have the opportunity to engage with staff from all over the office.
Ideally, you will:
- Have some previous experience in an admin, office based role
- Have good communication skills and enjoy socialising with your colleagues
- Be someone who is accurate and methodical by nature, able to follow internal processes and procedures
- Be someone who is excited by the idea of a diverse role, able to provide ad hoc support to multiple departments
In return, you will:
- Work for an amazing company who look after their staff
- Work in a social and friendly environment, engaging with people on a daily basis
- Be provided with all necessary training in order to support your development
This is an opportunity for an administrator who is interested in working for a friendly and inclusive company. If you enjoy having a laugh with your colleagues as well as working in a high performing team, we want to hear from you.