Project Engineer – NVH CAE Engineer
Do you want the chance to work in a fast-paced, satisfying environment? Would you like the opportunity to support new vehicle programmes? Are you ready to accelerate your career? Then why not help our client create iconic cars for luxurious people!
Our client is seeking an extremely knowledgeable Project Engineer to join their recognised brand where you will provide structural analysis capability and design support to the body engineering and NVH attributes teams. You will be expected to exhibit your current skills and knowledge of NVH CAE analysis to please our client. To fulfil this position, you must be able to use CAE tools and other calculation methods to assist in the design of components, systems and full vehicle to meet targets. The ideal candidate must be assertive as the position is primarily based around analysing and designing the next generation of Aston Martin platforms.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Mechanical, Automotive, Aeronautical Engineering or similar
- Worked on a minimum of two full vehicle programmes from start to finish
- Worked on a broad range of types of NVH analysis – preferably focused on body NVH
- Experienced in NVH attribute test methods of Body Structures and interpretation of results
- Excellent understanding of mechanical engineering theory and practice
- Knowledge of materials used in high-performance automotive or aerospace sectors
- Have the ability to construct a full vehicle NVH model from scratch
- Hands on experience of NVH analysis tools
If you are ready to escalate your career and would like to help our client create iconic cars for luxurious people then apply now as this exciting new role is limited. Don’t delay, apply today! Salary is negotiable for the right candidate – up to £43,000 per year with excellent benefits. Call now for free to find out more about this brilliant opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960290002