Michael Page has partnered with a well respected food manufacturing business to bring in a tested Multi-Skilled Engineer to bolster their West Midlands site. This days based role will require the candidate to be able to manage preventative maintenance, combat breakdowns, and look for ways to innovate and improve the maintenance department.
Michael Page is working with a multi-national business who have seen impressive growth over the last 12 months. This large food manufacturer are partnered with Page Group to find a new Multi Skilled Engineer to join their West Midlands site on a days based role.
As a Multi-skilled Engineer you will:
- Look after Health & Safety within Engineering and Environmental compliance on the site.
- Meet internal customer service levels to install, maintain and carry out improvements to equipment in the factory whilst working closely with other departments, and always within quality, hygiene and health and safety standards
- Undertake operational site maintenance and installation tasks.
- Ensure compliance with site standards and delivery of a timely service
- Look for opportunities to improve the maintenance department
The successful candidate will have:
A strong, practical engineering background
Up to date knowledge about processing equipment and techniques
Understanding of Engineering and operational processes and standards
Flexible approach to work
Logical and pragmatic
Understanding of the principles of Food Technology and Food Safety
Multi-skilled Engineer will be offered between £30,000 - £35,000