Paediatric OT required in Worcestershire NHS
* FREE REGISTRATION WITH TRIPOD PARTNERS *
We are currently looking for a band 6 or 7 OT with expereince with Sensory and Motor Co-Ordination. This position is to start ASAP.
In order to be considered for these posts you must:
- Be a qualified Occupational Therapist
- have a current DBS issued within the past 12 months
- Must experience working in the NHS
- Have Paediatric OT experience.
If you do not have a DBS, please get in touch as this is something we can arrange for you free of charge.
We have a number of excellent opportunities available across the UK including London, Surrey, Sussex, Bradford, Leeds, Essex, Hampshire, Dorset, Kent, Surrey, Berkshire, Lincolnshire, Derbyshire, South Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lancashire, Northampton, Wiltshire, Wales, Essex, Norfolk, Newcastle and Scotland
What can you expect when registering with Tripod Partners?
- A dedicated and supportive consultant to guide you through the entire registration process. From your initial phone conversation, interview preparation and throughout your placement, your consultant will be on hand to advise and support you in any way they can.
- Free registration - including a free DBS
- Contributions towards CPD
- £150 find your own job bonus
- £500 continued service loyalty bonus!
Do you know someone that may be interested in the positions we have available?
Would you like to earn £350 without even working for us?!
We can offer you £350 when you recommend an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist to our agency. The bonus is unlimited and goes directly to you for every successful referral.
Call or email now to find out more!