What: Solutions Architect
Where: Birmingham City Centre
How Much: £55k - £70k per annum plus competitive benefit package.
Hours: Monday to Friday.
My client are a long established secure data and technology specialist covering a range of different client solutions. They are currently looking for Solutions Architect to play a key part in the company and will be primarily responsible for delivering to clients in accordance with agreed project plans in a cost effective, timely mainly to agreed quality standards.
Your daily duties and responsibilities will include some of the following:
- Technical mentor and advisor for the development teams in matters of software and design.
- Produce proof of concept and reference to implementation of requirements
- Be responsible for all technical aspects to the customer relationships
- Assist in writing proposals for new business opportunities
- Act as an interface between client and business
- Advise on deployment of architecture with an emphasis on cloud based hosting including amazon, azure etc
- Evaluate and make recommendations for new technologies and platforms for the business needs.
- Produce solution recommendations, deigns and implementation plans.
To succeed in this role you will need to have experience and technical skills in the areas listed below:
- Strong knowledge of design and integration principles for relational databases
- Understanding of systems and technical solutions
- Solid knowledge of data management
- Recent commercial experience in deploying production workloads in Amazon Web Services
- Sustanstial experience in developing Java and using automated deployment and continuous integration tools such as Chef Automate, Terraform and Puppet work.
- Data Transformation/ ETL
In addition you will meet the following personal skills
- Analytical and problem solving approach to work load
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Adaptable and can work in a changing environment to prioritise workload to meet client needs
- You will be required to hold a UK Driving Licence and be able to travel on occasions and stay away if necessary.
For more information or to apply please contact Hannah Innis at First Personnel.